Before you begin please carefully read the information and consumer disclosures below.
Applying for an account has never been easier! You’re just a few short steps away from opening a new account… During the process, you’ll be asked to:
- Enter your full legal name on the application.
- Select which products and related services you wish to apply.
- Fill out the online application.
- Review and accept our account disclosures.
- Answer a few brief questions that help us verify your identity and protect your information.
- Choose how you’d like to initially fund your account (You can transfer from an existing account or transfer from another bank account).
Information you will need during the application process. To expedite this process, please have the following information handy:
- The Social Security Number for applicant (and co-applicant, if any)
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License for applicant (and co-applicant, if any)
- Information for funding your new account (a checkbook, existing Servbank account number or account number from another financial institution)
For your protection, this system is protected with enhanced security. During the application process, you will be asked questions about loans or accounts you currently hold that only you should know the answers to. This will help us validate your identity. You may wish to have this information handy during the application process as well.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see and make a photocopy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Electronic Delivery Agreement
To receive certain documents related to Servbank deposit account electronically rather than through U.S. mail, please review this agreement, and click the check box below to consent to electronic delivery. Here’s what you should know:
- Your consent is effective until you revoke it or until we give you notice we are ending or suspending electronic delivery. If you do not elect to receive electronic delivery, or if you revoke your consent by unenrolling, you will continue to receive paper documents via U.S. mail.
- You may change or revoke your consent and preferences by contacting us at (800) 272-3286. You can also send a written request to Servbank, 3201 Orchard Rd., Oswego, IL 60543.
- If you change your email address, please use one of these contact methods to let us know.
- Even though you’ve given electronic consent, if you’d like to receive a paper copy of certain documents, you can make the request by calling us at (800) 272-3286 or writing to us at the address above.
- We will not impose any charges or fees for revoking your electronic consent or for requesting paper copies of any documents covered by your electronic consent be delivered by U.S. mail instead.
- Documents delivered electronically will be made available for a minimum of one year. The length of availability may be subject to change in the future. Tax documents will always be available through October 15th of the following year. We recommend downloading and saving electronic documents in a secure location.
- Your consent applies to the categories of documents you selected using the checkboxes. To revisit your selections, see below.
- Note: Some documents may continue to be mailed regardless of your electronic delivery preferences.
- Please contact us to report any problem with electronic delivery.
Information on Systems Requirements
- To participate in electronic delivery of documents, you must have a valid email address on record and internet access via a compatible web browser.
- Documents may be provided in HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Portable Document Format (PDF), or other compatible formats.
- In order to access PDF documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software or another comparable PDF viewer.
- You must be able to access and operate: (i) one of the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Edge and Firefox; (ii) Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher, which can be downloaded free of charge at www.adobe.com; and (iii) either a computer with sufficient space to store electronic documents, or a printer to create paper copies of these documents.
- Electronic delivery is provided free of charge from Servbank; however, your online service provider may apply a charge.
If you do not have the ability to access and retain both PDF and HTML documents, do not consent to electronic delivery.
Electronic Delivery Restrictions
Currently, we do not deliver documents electronically for the following:
Some documents may continue to be mailed regardless of your electronic delivery preferences. However, in the future, you may receive some or all of these documents electronically based on your consent.
To consent to electronic delivery as described above, you must check the box below to the terms.
3rd Party Website
1-800-272-3286 Servbank 3201 Orchard Rd Oswego, IL 60543 https://servbank.com/